If you're using social media and email marketing, here is a short guide on how to use them together.
1. why email is the original social media (p3)
2. why publishing remarkable content is like depositing money in the bank (p4)
3. why you must invest more than you withdraw (p5)
4. why email and social media provide the social proof you need to compete (p6)
5. 6 tips on how to use email and social media to make it easy for people to share your remarkable content (p7)
7. why building trust is most important (p8)
Print it out and keep it on your desk for easy reference or share it with your team.
Marketers, business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate professionals in over 95 countries use the free marketing templates from Bluewire Media.
One of the 33 free marketing templates from our book, Web Marketing That Works. Written for time starved business owners and marketing professionals.
Add more content here or remove this section.
The A Short Guide to Email Marketing and Social Media is free and licensed under Creative Commons License, Attribution 3.0. This means you may edit or build upon the work and even use it commercially, but you must give the original author proper attribution. Thank you!
The requested attribution is a link to this A Short Guide To Email Marketing and Social Media page at http://www.bluewiremedia.com.au/a-short-guide-to-email-marketing-and-social-media
Adam Franklin and Toby Jenkins are the authors of Web Marketing That Works. They host an iTunes podcast and are the founders of the marketing firm Bluewire Media. They are recognised entrepreneurs, bloggers and speakers, and have released over 37 free templates to an active marketing community of over 15,506 people.Download My E-book Now >>