- Human Centered Design Toolkit — IDEO
- Millions set to disconnect their fixed-line phones — Sydney Morning Herald
- The new Steve Jobs unveils new iPod Nano — Sydney Morning Herald
- Helvetical turns Google Calendar into a thing of beauty — Life Hacker
- Showcase of fresh and well designed online shops — Smashing Magazine
- 5 tools to increase accessibility — UX Booth
- User experience designer vs creative director — UX Booth
- Bosses return to 1950s management style — News.com.au
- Facebook’s experimental notifications app for Mac is very, very slick — TechCrunch
And just for fun…
Bonus: Download the 33 free templates from the book Web Marketing That Works.
This commercial from SAAB has been executed really well. And the concept of ‘changing perspectives’ is great too.