WMTW 068: Jeff Goins and The Art of Work [podcast]
“Anything worth doing tends to be not easy.” Jeff Goins (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Jeff Goins about finding your calling and confronting the discomfort and obstacles that pave the way to happiness.
- Jeff has a new book entitles “The Art of Work”, which will be launched on the 24th of March.
- Get your free copy — just pay $7 shipping.
- Do work that matters.
- Pay attention to what you are good at.
- Failure shouldn’t be a sign to stop, but an opportunity to grow.
- Learn from failures.
- Do things in a daily basis that bring meaning and satisfaction.
- Difficult situations forces people to grow.
- Calling is the intersection between what you are good at and what people need.
Get in touch with Jeff
- Get your free hard copy at ArtOfWorkBook.com (you pay $7 shipping)
- Follow Jeff on Twitter @JeffGoins
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- WMTW 137: David Jenyns from Authority Content [Podcast] – Aug 13, 2016
- WMTW 136: James Parnwell from The Online CO [Podcast] – Jul 20, 2016
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.