WMTW 113: Will Blunt from Blogger Sidekick [Podcast]
“I always enjoy learning new things.” Will Blunt (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Will Blunt about blogging, social media tools and reaching out to people.
- Will is the owner of Blogger Sidekick.
- He is also the Editorial Manager here at Bluewire Media.
- Will’s creative process for a blog post:
- Create a process for writing
- Research and find content
- Create a structure
- Fill the structure
- Edit and optimise
- Build relationships through blog posts and social media
- 3 step process for promoting content
- Finding a concept that performs well
- Make the content more sharable
- The more shares on a specific topic, the more people will share a similar topic in the future
- Leveraging someone else’s audience by guest blogging is a great tactic for driving organic traffic to your website.
Get in touch with Will
- Check out Will’s offer at Bloggersidekick.com/bluewire
- Go to his website Blogger Sidekick.
- Follow him on Twitter @WillBluntAU and @BloggerSidekick
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- WMTW 136: James Parnwell from The Online CO [Podcast] – Jul 20, 2016
- WMTW 135: Danny Flood from OpenWorldMag.com [Podcast] – Jul 13, 2016
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.