- why David Meerman Scott finds the Web Strategy Planning Template so useful (p3)
- why your website is only 25% of what you need to be doing on the web (p7)
- how remarkable content drives your web strategy (p8)
- how to build trust on the web (p9)
- where most businesses fall short in their web strategy (p9)
- how to attract people to your website (p12)
- how to harness social media using the tools of the trade (p18)
- how to dominate the search engines (p22)
- how to get plenty of people linking back to your website (p24)
- how to define your buyer personas (p30)
- why content is king and marketing is queen (p33)
- the books and blogs to read to deepen your understanding of the web (p35)
Print it out and keep it on your desk for easy reference or share it with your team.
Marketers, business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate professionals in over 95 countries use the free marketing templates from Bluewire Media.
One of the 33 free marketing templates from our book, Web Marketing That Works. Written for time starved business owners and marketing professionals.
Add more content here or remove this section.
The Web Strategy Secrets E-book is free and licensed under Creative Commons License, Attribution 3.0. This means you may edit or build upon the work and even use it commercially, but you must give the original author proper attribution. Thank you!
The requested attribution is a link to this Web Strategy Secrets E-book page at http://www.bluewiremedia.com.au/web-strategy-secrets-ebook
Adam Franklin and Toby Jenkins are the authors of Web Marketing That Works. They host an iTunes podcast and are the founders of the marketing firm Bluewire Media. They are recognised entrepreneurs, bloggers and speakers, and have released over 37 free templates to an active marketing community of over 15,506 people.Download My E-book Now >>