The easy way to save a fortune on marketing, attract genuine buyers and make the most of the web! INSIDE the Web Strategy Planning Template.
If you liked the Web Strategy Planning Template, then this e-book is the guide to actually implementing it!
In the Web Strategy Secrets e-book (37 pages), you’ll learn:
- why David Meerman Scott finds the Web Strategy Planning Template so useful (p3)
- why your website is only 25% of what you need to be doing on the web (p7)
- how remarkable content drives your web strategy (p8)
- how to build trust on the web (p9)
- where most businesses fall short in their web strategy (p9)
- how to attract people to your website (p12)
- how to harness social media using the tools of the trade (p18)
- how to dominate the search engines (p22)
- how to get plenty of people linking back to your website (p24)
- how to define your buyer personas (p30)
- why content is king and marketing is queen (p33)
- the books and blogs to read to deepen your understanding of the web (p35)
If you find it useful, please feel free to blog about it, tweet it, link to it and share it with the world!
The Web Strategy Secrets e-book is free & licensed under Creative Commons License, Attribution 3.0.
This means you may edit or build upon the work and even use it commercially, but you must give the original author proper attribution. Thank you!
The requested attribution is a link to this Web Strategy Secrets e-book page at http://www.bluewiremedia.com.au/web-strategy-secrets-ebook or http://bit.ly/web-strategy.
Lisa RenneisenMarketing Director, Bright Conferences
“This book is a really great clear and concise overview that gives you tangible ideas on HOW to improve your website but even more importantly WHY you should spend the time on different aspects of your site.
From the bigger theoretical strategies down to the details all I can say is well done guys – it’s one I will certainly keep and refer back too.”
Tom FerrierSenior Manager - IT Transformation, The Hackett Group
“Web Strategy Secrets is easy to read, jargon free & super simple. It manages to put all the pieces of the Web Marketing puzzle together to drive traffic from your target market, build their trust and most importantly, deliver outcomes. I’ve already sent my clients a copy!”
Sally BagshawContent Strategist & Copywriter, Snappy Sentences
“A great guide to kick-start your web strategy. Simple to understand, and full of practical tips to start implementing today.”
Llew JuryManaging Director, Reload Media
“A great read, clear and concise. A must for any budding web strategist.”
Glenn MurrayCopywriter, Divine Write
“If you want to learn online marketing without the fluff, and without the jargon, from people who’ve already mastered it, this is the book for you. I highly recommend it.”