10 Influencer Marketing Strategies You Should Know
Updated on October 13th, 2019
“10 Step” Influencer Marketing Strategies
Did you know that tweets, backlinks and social media mentions from influencers and brands combined can increase purchase intent by 5.2X? Before buying anything, people turn to blog reviews or social media.
This is where influencer marketing comes into play. It is one of the fastest methods of acquiring customers online. However, getting stellar results from your campaign requires effective planning.
Here are the 10 step influencer marketing strategies you should follow to achieve phenomenal results. (Free download)
Influencer Marketing Strategies: Many approaches…
I’ve used this approach as a blogger to get placed on high authority blogs, as a social media speaker to land on world stages and as an author to get book endorsements from world famous authors. I hope you find it useful.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- 5 Tips To Increase Lead Magnet Downloads (That ACTUALLY Work) – Jan 17, 2020
- Top 5 blunders you should not make in email marketing – Jan 15, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.