WMTW 149: Dorie Clark author of Stand Out [Podcast]
“You are only as strong as your weakest link.” Dorie Clark (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Dorie Clark about building a profile online as a recognised expert.
- Dorie is the author of two books, Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future and Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It.
- There are 3 key categories to be known as a recognised expert:
- Content Creation
- Social Proof
- Share your ideas to create authority
- Be credible
- Her 3-step process for building a following:
- Your close in network
- Building an audience
- Building a community
- Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future
- Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It
Get in touch with Dorie
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- How to nurture LinkedIn contacts into high-value clients – Oct 26, 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Template Bundle – Sep 24, 2018
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.