Updated on March 29th, 2018
Here are the recordings from the Coaching Club trial
Coaching Call #4 (28th March)
Questions we addressed;
- Some good options for assessing aussie marketing tooles eg. Dog Lover’s Show for the Puddle and Pile app. ~ Fiona
- Wanting to share my homepage layout so I can get some comments and guidance? ~ Joff
Coaching Call #3: 22nd March
- How do I solidify myself as an influencer and thought leader. I have a tremendous following and many years of experience. People call me a guru but not an influencer. ~Tanya
- I’m getting stuck on creating flagship content for both myself and a particular client.
How do I be relevant and attract interest when possibly the business is somewhat broad?
- How do you zoom in?
- How do you decide?
- Test, of course, but how to find the first idea if you’re stuck? ~ Andrea
- Is it possible to have flagship content aimed at specific segments of your market? Eg in my case, one for homebuyers and one for businesses. ~ Joff
- Is there a formula I should be using to warm potential customers up on social media? ~Tanya
Coaching Call #2: 15th March
- How do you address question around ROI for content marketing? ~ Andrea
- What I am doing at the moment is to build a tribe/following for a business owner on LinkedIn. What advice do you have to make this work well? ~ Mel
- How do we maximise the responses to the campaign we are launching tomorrow – its based on the National Day of Action Against Bullying & Violence. ~ Peter
- Creating lead magnets — what is the best way to use Sumo Me to get people to download from website and provide email address? ~ Mark
- Do you have advice about Lead pages on a website… Especially if most of pages on website are for “buy searches” such as ‘GP Brisbane’ not content searches? ~ Mark
Week #1: Coaching Call recording
Week 1 Coaching call
1. After building some momentum in the business over a couple of years, I’m interested to hear your thoughts about regaining focus, finding motivation and exploring new revenue streams, after losing key clients.
2. I’m B2B so have focused on LinkedIn for social media – but I am still bugged by if I need to be on Facebook or not…
3. Social Media basics (i.e, FB, Linked In). Still confused by it in terms of ROI and value for my time and wanting to decide on a few basic steps that i can do each week.
4. Can we explore some ideas about new revenue streams?
5. Is there a good / best WordPress tool for cross posting that actually works well with LinkedIn – not just LinkedIn posts but actual articles.
Thanks so much for your interest in Group Coaching.
Sessions are usually run on:
- Wed @ 3.30pm AEST (Brisbane)
- Wed @ 5.30am GMT (London)
- Tues @ 10.30am PST (San Francisco)
- Wed @ 1.30am EST (New York)
- Convert to your timezone
Please complete these 3 brief steps to book in your digital strategy call and provide a little background.
Step 1: Book your 1-on-1 60 min Digital Strategy call
To get access to the 1-on-1 strategy call with me, please book a time below that suits you:
- https://calendly.com/toby-jenkins/60min >>
- It will be via Skype audio. My skype address is: toby.jenkins
Step 2: Brief digital strategy questionnaire
In order to make the most of our call together, can you also please complete this short questionnaire?
Step 3: Ask your questions for the next group coaching call
Please ask the question(s) you’d most like answered on the group coaching call:
Thanks so much again for joining us and look forward to seeing you on the call.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to email me directly: [email protected]
All the best,
Co-founder, Bluewire Media
Co-author, Web Marketing That Works