Did you know that 99% of people on LinkedIn are lurkers?
As in, they don’t publish content and they don’t leave comments — but they are paying attention.
This means that the 1% of people who do actually publish content are attracting the attention of the other 99%.
This is a huge opportunity — but only if you are prepared to publish content!
That’s why I created the to help you plan out your content.
I just in the Facebook group to talk you through it.
(in the Facebook group)
Your Content Plan should:
Aim for at least 1 post per week (with time factored in to reply to people)
Focus primarily on 2-3 platforms (… so you don’t spin your wheels or dilute your focus)
When you publish content regularly, you put yourself top of mind with your network. And then when you do reach out to people they already know who you are — and you’re not just another stranger!
Would you like my help? Right now, I am looking for 5 business owners who want to win a $10k client before Christmas. Please reply and say “I’m interested” if that’s you!
Adam Franklin CEO – Bluewire Media Author of Web Marketing That Works
PS. When you’re ready, here are 5 ways I can help you grow:
1. Download theWeb Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. . It’s a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Message me on or . Let me know where you’re at and I’ll suggest how I can help.
5. Book a 20 Min Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to win your next high-value B2B client.
You’ve received this email because you are subscribed to the Bluewire News. At some point you have downloaded one or more of our free marketing templates or e-books. Whilst we’d be sad to see you go, you can easily opt-out at the link here Unsubscribe