The Apps That the Working Mothers Must Have
Updated on February 6th, 2014
Modern-day apps are designed keeping in mind the specific needs of individuals. I have selected a few apps for busy working mothers who want to manage everything perfectly.
Lets checkout some really admirable ones used by me and my friends:
It is an ideal personal assistant to support a working mother’s everyday life. It enclose everyday appointments, children’s’ activities and lists-all at one place. It is available for iPhone.
• It splits necessary to-do lists into various categories and grocery lists by store
• It has a grocery items library to locate and add multiple grocery items easily and quickly
• It has effortless single swipe gestures to add, check and delete items
• “Mum’s Toolkit” recommends valuable advice from trusted mum bloggers, fun activities for kids to keep them engaged and helpful self-care plans.
• The Intuition calendar can be synced up with your iPhone, Google or iCal calendars.
• It is free
Shoeboxed Receipt Tracker and Receipt Reader
It is an essential business app for all working Mums. Shoeboxed Receipt Tracker and Receipt Reader allow you to make records of your receipts. Snap pictures of receipts and then the app automatically enters the date, store, category, payment type and total. The good news is that Shoeboxed is available for both iPhone and iPad.
• It instantly archive receipts
• It changes receipt images into accurate, human verified data
• It simplifies categorisation of receipts as ‘reimbursable’ or ‘deductible’
• It produces email expense reports in seconds
• It can be exported to several accounting tools and programs like QuickBooks, Wave Accounting, Excel, Outright, Xero and dozens of other tools
• It is free
The app can be shared by the whole family. It does not matter where or how you and your family sign-in to Cozi, you all will be looking at the same information always. It even allows organisation of a family calendar, shopping lists, to-do lists and more. It is available on iTunes and Google Play. It is free.
• Add or edit appointments
• Get a schedule for the approaching week sent by email to any family member
• Set reminders for various activities
On a shopping list
• Share grocery lists
• Make changes like adding or cutting off the items
• See items added by other family members
• Make a shared task list
• Create numerous lists: emergency supplies lists, packing checklists, camp supplies list and more
• Jot a special moment and add photos while you’re on the move
• Save favourite memories
As a working mother, your family’s health comes first for you. Here’s one app that you can use.
Symptom Checker allows picking the body part that is under pain, select your symptoms, and study about likely conditions.
First Aid Essentials guides in times of medical emergencies from insect stings to broken bones. It works even without an Internet connection.
Drugs & Treatments explores database for drugs, supplements, and vitamins. Additional information such as uses, side effects, warnings, and much more is provided.
Pill Identification Tool recognises your prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines by pill shape, colour, & imprint.
Local Health Listings locates the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy on the basis of current location or search by city, state or zip
• Craft custom lists of medications, conditions, and articles
• Save custom lists
• Review saved information any time and anywhere
• Maps to see local health listings and individual physician, hospital and pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Email Friends – Send friends medically reviewed content casing first aid, conditions and medications
Latest innovative developments in the field of Mobile Applications have facilitated working mothers’ weapons of family protection (WEP) tools in the form of application. These have made their life tension-free.