WMTW 080: Ben Fewtrell from ActionCOACH [podcast]
“Systemise the message, humanise the experience.” Ben Fewtrell (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Ben about practical social media advice for business owners and some advanced marketing automation tips.
- Ben is the CEO of ActionCoach, a business coaching and consulting company.
- Business coaches know less depth but more width in terms of business and are more focused on the overall growth.
- Do what you need to do, focus on creating quality content and outsource the rest.
- Ask your audience and create content out from it.
- Ben’s pro Tips on knowing your target market
- Know their Frequently Asked Questions
- Use Insights on Facebook
- On using Facebook
- Upload videos directly on Facebook to get more exposure.
- Facebook groups are a great way to get engagement.
- On e-mail marketing
- A couple of emails a week is fine.
- On LinkedIn
- Utilise LinkedIn groups
- Never spam and search only for people on your target market.
- Upgrade to premium for more precise searching
- On Twitter
- Know the influencer and connect with him.
- Follow who’s following the influencer.
- Get back followers and start marketing from them.
- Ben uses Infusionsoft in creating a marketing funnel.
- The website should be the center of all marketing, provide good and regular content.
- Websites should always have a blog.
Get in touch with Ben
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- 3 Tips for Better Public Speaking Presentations [#105] – Oct 18, 2019
- Top Inbound Marketing Tips for Ecommerce Websites – Oct 17, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.