Bluewire’s Weekly “Walk and Talk” [#3]
Updated on September 29th, 2019
[Toowong Village, Brisbane, Australia]
Here’s what Toby and I get up to on our weekly walk and talk catch ups!
Every Monday Toby Jenkins and I have our weekly catch up. It’s usually a ‘walk and talk’ but given it was really hot in Brisbane today, we hit an air conditioned cafe and then the library instead.
We cover off:
- the tasks “To Do” for the week (we make sure they are aligned to our 90 day goals)
- we prioritise the tasks
- plan the rest of the week ahead
VIDEO – Weekly Walk and Talk
So in keeping with the behind-the-scenes theme of some of these weekly videos or … Sorry, daily videos. 100 videos in 100 days. This is the behind-the-scenes of mine and Toby’s weekly catch-up.
We typically do a walk and talk along the river. I’m just in Toowong right now, but today, we’ve decided to hit the library because it’s air conditioned. It’s 40, actually it may not be 40, but it’s warm today.
Anyway, we do this each week. We go through our weekly tasks, we prioritise them, we review last week, and this particular week, we’re reviewing our quarterly goals. That’s what Tobes and I are up to today. This is actually what we do with our private clients as well. We do sit down and we work out quarterly or 90-day goals. The objective with our private clients is to uncover a high value client in 90 days.
We like to fill up or grow our clients’ pipeline in the first 30 days. We use the same tools with our clients that we use at Bluewire. So it’s a Trello board, Google Drive. We record a lot of our meetings with our clients so we can refer back to them, and we work together to make sure that we get the outcomes that you want.
Anyway, behind the scenes video number … Whatever it is. You’ll see it on the Facebook page. Thanks very much.
- For all my videos, join my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BluewireMedia/
- For more videos and tip, let’s connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamfranklin
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 6 ways we help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book. Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join the private group on Facebook. Access free training resources, and hang out with 2,300+ peers.
4. Discover your marketing score. Take the 40 point Marketing Scorecard (in < 6mins) and get a customised report.
5. DIY for $7. Get the Complete 50+ Script Library for connecting with people to winning clients.6. Let's brainstorm how to fill your marketing funnel. DM the word "INTERESTED" via Messenger or book a 20 min slot to talk on Zoom.
- Fake negative comments - Jun 23, 2022
- 7 Offline Marketing Strategies That Your Online Brand Must Adopt - Jun 17, 2022
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.