Bonus 33 Free Templates: Proven to Master Social Media, Conquer Content and Attract Customers Online.
Updated on December 4th, 2015
Pop your name and email into the form over the right and you’ll also get all of the Bonus 33 Free Templates.
Web Marketing That Works
Practical tips on using the web to boost your business, no matter what business you’re in.
Everyone in business knows they need to embrace the web, but not everyone knows how to do it or where to start. No matter what industry you’re in, the web offers efficiencies and solutions for sales, marketing and customer service, and many other business functions. For businesspeople, small business owners, and marketers, Web Marketing That Works offers proven tactics, road-tested by the authors, and easy-to-use templates for boosting your Google search rankings, using social media to build relationships, developing an effective online marketing strategy, mastering the art of inbound marketing, and much more.
- Features insider advice and proven tactics for small business owners and marketers who want to tap into the power of the web
- Covers web strategy, execution, content marketing, and social media
- Includes 33 free, downloadable templates
- Written by the founders of Bluewire Media, one of Australia’s top web marketing firms
Every business, large or small, can benefit from the web. If you’re not already using the web to boost your business, you’re falling behind the competition. Web Marketing That Works shows you how to get ahead—starting right now.
Back cover blurb
If you’re looking to master social media, conquer content marketing and attract customers online, this book is the blueprint.
In this step-by-step guide to web marketing you will learn:
- how to distill your digital marketing strategy to a single page (pg 6)
- how to uncover your flagship content (pg 23)
- how to avoid the 5 key pitfalls that risk derailing every website project (pg 47)
- why premium content and landing pages in tandem can be the difference between failure and knockout results
- why email is the ultimate web marketing tool (p 77)
- how to amplify traction on your blog. Hint: you don’t need more content (p 90)
- how to connect with influencers in 10 simple steps (pg 140)
- why the secret to online is offline (pg 149)
- how to create your editorial calendar (pg 116)
- how to top Google search results without knowing SEO (pg 125)
- how to sell online without losing your integrity (p 161)
- how to develop a social media strategy and guidelines (pg 178)
This book is written for time-starved business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers. With nearly a decade in the marketing trenches of their own business Bluewire Media, Adam Franklin & Toby Jenkins reveal the truth about Web Marketing That Works.
Available online at:
Booktopia for $23.95 (Best option if you’re in Australia. Book shipped from 1st May 2014)
Wiley & Sons $29.95 AUD (Pre-order now. Book shipped from 1st May 2014)
Amazon $29.95 AUD (Pre-order now. Book shipped from 3rd June 2014)
Plus at good book stores and libraries in Australia and US from 1st May 2014.
Preview and download sample chapter
Download your free sample chapter of Web Marketing That Works (599 KB – PDF – no registration required).
Special Land Rush Bonuses – worth $370,092
These offers are valid until May 9th 2014 or until they run out. These bonuses have expired, but you can check them out on the blog.
About the authors
Adam Franklin and Toby Jenkins founded Bluewire Media in 2005 to help clients with their web marketing. They provide workshops, events, online courses, consulting, mentoring, keynote speaking and also form joint ventures with clients.
Adam Franklin is an international social media speaker and marketing manager of Bluewire Media. Adam is a regular writer for StartupSmart and occasionally contributes to Smart Company, Sydney Morning Herald and radio station 2UE.
Toby Jenkins is CEO of Bluewire Media, a business speaker and also competed at the Athens Olympics as part of the Australian water polo team.
Their Bluewire Media blog has been named in the Top 20 Australian Business Blogs every year since 2010, and their weekly Bluewire News email goes out to over 10,000 subscribers. They also host a podcast called Web Marketing That Works.
Adam and Toby co-created the Web Strategy Planning Template which has been seen by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. They have featured on Smart Company’s Hot 30 Under 30 and the Dynamic Business 2010 Young Guns lists of young entrepreneurs, as well as in David Meerman Scott’s bestselling book “The New Rules of Marketing & PR.”
Adam and Toby have been mates since Grade One. They went to primary school, high school and university together, competed in water polo and swimming teams, travelled overseas and then decided to start a business together in 2005.