Conversation Starters for LinkedIn [#140]
Scripts to start a conversation with your LinkedIn contacts
[Brisbane, Queensland, Australia]
VIDEO: Conversation starters for LinkedIn
Script framework to start a conversation on LinkedIn
How do we start a conversation on LinkedIn?
This normally happens, or it’s meant to happen, once somebody has accepted our connection request, but unfortunately, most people just leave it there and never actually initiate or engage in a conversation.
So, we need a few go-to scripts to kick things off.
What should we say as conversation starters for LinkedIn?
Now, one of the frameworks you might like to try is this:
Thanks for connecting. I see that we have many mutual contacts in Brisbane [or in consulting, or in whichever city or industry you happen to have a lot of mutual contacts].”
“What’s your major focus at the moment?” [Or, “What are you working on at the moment?”]
“As for me, I’m working on XYZ.
Let’s keep in touch, Adam.”
So that’s version one.
As a second version, you might say,
Thanks for connecting. Congrats on what you’re doing at ________”
[…And then say]
“What’s your major focus at the moment?” [or “What are you working on at the moment?]
As for me, I’m working on XYZ. Let’s keep in touch.
Two very simple, reliable conversation starter frameworks that you may like to adapt and use yourself.
And if you would like my LinkedIn Outreach and Conversation Starter scripts, just leave me a message down below and I’ll send them over to you.
No opt in required.
My name is Adam Franklin. Hope that helps
Download the PDF: LinkedIn Outreach Script Template
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with 1700+ peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Work with us direct DM the word "INTERESTED" to us via Messenger and we'll suggest how I can help.