WMTW 101: Daniel Cadden, Co-Founder of Connect 5 Media [Podcast]
“Mobile is the fastest growing industry, combining internet and social media.” Dan Cadden (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Dan Cadden about his business journey from service provider, to product maker, to app incubator. We dive deep on how he has captivated an audience, his love for apps and what it takes to pinpoint your audience.
- Dan is the co-founder of Connect 5 Media, an app development company in the UK.
- Their apps help entrepreneurs reach their customers and market to them directly.
- A few examples of the features their apps include are food ordering and direct booking to hotels.
- Dan believes that you need to take your business online if you want to offer something globally.
- The key to going global is to identify the problem and create an offer to solve it.
- An app can greatly help a business that is service oriented; it can serve as a two-way means of communication.
- Push notifications and geo location are very powerful tools for target marketing.
Get in touch with Dan
- Visit their website Connect 5 Media
- Email Dan at dan[at]connect5media.com
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The Olympic story I reluctantly shared – Nov 20, 2015
- Time Management and Productivity Hacks of Billionaires & Olympians [Podcast] – Nov 18, 2015
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.