WMTW 087: Donnie Bryant direct response copywriter [podcast]
“Make the verbs do the work.” Donnie Bryant (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Donnie Bryant about what copywriting is, falling in love with your customer and making verbs work for you.
- Donnie is the author of the books Stealth Selling: Non-Pushy Persuasion for Professionals and How to Beat Goliath…even if you can’t outright kill him.
- Copywriting is the process of using written words to make the reader think what the writer thinks – it’s persuasion.
- Donnie’s book How to Beat Goliath…even if you can’t outright kill him talks about:
- Being customer focused
- Problem solving
- Lead generation
- In order to increase your revenue, you must maximize the value you deliver to your customer first.
- Your ‘About Us’ page should tell your customers why you matter to them.
- Always over achieve and don’t under promise.
- Avoid using adjectives or adverbs; use a clearer, concise explanation.
- In business, it is not about you, it is about your customers.
- Stealth Selling: Non-Pushy Persuasion for Professionals
- How to Beat Goliath…even if you can’t outright kill him
Get in touch with Donnie
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Why I don’t like LinkedIn engagement pods [#108] – Nov 15, 2019
- Why your LinkedIn Profile Headshot is so important [#107] – Nov 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.