Epic book giveaway
Have you ever had a bad experience that you wish you could’ve prevented?
Yep, us too. Personal experience is valuable but it’s also very expensive, painful and slow. That’s why we’ve always looked to learn from others.
So when people take the time to share their valuable experiences in a book and sell it for less than 30 dollars it seems crazy not to learn vicariously!
Our business mentor Verne Harnish says; “People who can read but don’t are only slightly better off than people who can’t.”
We’ve both been avid readers when it comes to marketing books (and plenty of other topics for that matter — Toby loves his sci-fi). In fact over the years we’ve taken plenty of ‘days off’ to absorb the knowledge of people much smarter than us by simply by reading their books and then putting the lessons into practice. When I run or travel, I’m nearly always listening to an audiobook and stopping the recording to jot ideas into Evernote.
That’s why we want to share our favourite marketing books with you and give away 25 books to one lucky reader. Hopefully it will be you!
There’s over $600 worth of books and a priceless amount of education. Here is your chance to get the lot and all you need to do is click the link and answer the easy question.
If you’ve seen this from a friend on Twitter and entered already, you can get 3 extra entries for every friend who also enters. All you need to do is click the link above and share it on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or Pinterest.
If you win, they are all yours on Kindle, audiobook or hard copy. Our shout. Good luck!
If you’re wondering, here are 25 books that have helped us with our marketing over the last decade. Some aren’t strictly ‘marketing’ books, some are classics and others are brand new but all of them have had an impact on us.
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR by David Meerman Scott
- Inbound Marketing by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Trust Agents by Chris Brogan
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Epic Content Marketing by Joe Pulizzi
- Youtility by Jay Baer
- Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Content Rules by Ann Handley and CC Chapman
- The New Experts by Robert Bloom
- Content Chemistry by Andy Crestodina
- Reality Marketing Revolution by Mike Lieberman and Eric Keiles
- Spin Sucks by Gini Dietrich
- What’s the Future of Business by Brian Solis
- Power Stories by Valerie Khoo
- Unknown to Expert by Catriona Pollard
- Love At First Site by Jon Hollenberg
- microDOMINATION by Trevor Young
- Become a Key Person of Influence by Daniel Priestley
- The 7-Day Startup by Dan Norris
- Engagement from Scratch by Danny Iny
And of course our own book…
25. Web Marketing That Works by Adam Franklin and Toby Jenkins
Why are we doing this? There are 3 reasons….
1. So you can learn from our favourite marketing books too.
2. So we can say ‘thank you’ by giving away the prize to one lucky Bluewire News reader… hopefuly it’s you!
3. So new people can be introduced to the Bluewire News via this giveaway.
By the way, which marketing books would you recommend? We know we’ve left plenty off so please tell us your favourites.
Until next time, take care!
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019