Are you ready to become a Facebook master?Tuesday 24th April Sydney / Thursday 26th April Brisbane
Updated on March 1st, 2013
And can you afford not to know how to avoid having Facebook permanently delete your page?
Facebook Timeline is now compulsory for all business pages (as of 30th March, 2012) and this means there are new rules which you must know.
Learn how to successfully configure your Facebook Business Page into the new Timeline format.
Our team of social media strategists will be on hand to guide you personally, step-by-step, through everything you need to know about Facebook Business Pages and make yours a success.
Regardless of whether you are a complete novice (we’ll get you set up) or advanced (we’ll teach you expert tips), there is plenty to learn at the Facebook Masterclass.
Are you a:
Marketing manager, CEO, business owner, community manager or social media practitioner?
7 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Learn Facebook tips and techniques from social media professionals.
- Personal hands-on training with on-screen step by step instruction.
- Discover how to avoid losing the facebook community you’ve built up (there’s things you must do!)
- Examine the ‘best and worst’ of Facebook marketing so you can learn from it.
- Meet & connect with other like-minded social media users.
- Discover how to get more comments, more likes and more fans!
- BONUS BOOK: Facebook Marketing for Dummies.
Meet The Facilitators
Adam FranklinSocial Media Speaker & Marketing Manager at Bluewire Media @Franklin_Adam Welcome Address
Selina Power (nee Nisbet)Social Media Advisor at Bluewire Media @Selina_Power Main Facilitator
Angus RussellWeb Strategy Advisor at Bluewire Media @Angus_Russell Assistant Facilitator
Shanon ScullyWeb Strategy Advisor at Bluewire Media @ShanonScully Assistant Facilitator
SPECIFICALLY, LEARN HOW TO:
- Configure the Timeline on your Facebook business page (this is now compulsory for everyone!)
- Embed a LIKE button on your website & grow your community.
- Build a custom Facebook tab.
- Schedule posts using Hootsuite.
- Embed links correctly.
- Learn how to manage multiple admins and what to do when staff leave.
- Connect Analytics to your Facebook page & see what people are really looking at on your page.
- Monitor what is being said on your Facebook page and how to respond if something negative is said.
- Set up the Facebook app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
- Run a competition without breaking Facebook’s legal terms & conditions.
- Use Involver to syndicate your blog, YouTube and Twitter.
- Integrate apps to your Facebook Page.
- Purchase Facebook sponsored links.
Numbers are limited to 30 people in each class, so please be quick!
WALK AWAY WITH:
- Your Facebook business page completely up-to-date with all the Timeline upgrades.
- A Social Media Strategy & Content Activity Schedulefor your business.
- The hands-on skills required to manage your page.
- A workbook with detailed instructions.
- Confidence in knowing that you have been equipped with the most up-to-the-minute Facebook marketing knowledge.
- BONUS BOOK: Facebook Marketing for Dummies (by Paul Dunay & Richard Kreuger).
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Tea, coffee, biscuits, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Your own laptop or iPad. Alternatively you can use the computer provided in the lab.
- A USB stick with any photos, logos and videos you may have.
- The passwords for your blog, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Email accounts.
What do you think?
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket in the Full Day Social Media Workshop (Event) Attendees agree to these Terms and Conditions, which forms the contract between the Attendee and Bluewire Media Pty Ltd ACN 115 735 192
1.1 Event inclusions
Your ticket to the Event includes:
- Morning and afternoon tea;
- Attendance at all sessions as per the Agenda;
- Materials as provided by the speakers; and all other inclusions as described in the brochure on the Event.
- Full refund will be given prior to the event. Please notify the event organiser.
- A full refund will be given after the event if the attendee feels that they did not receive value. Please notify the event organiser.
- Attendees may transfer their ticket to another person so long as they notify the Event Organiser before the Event of the information about the person who is attending in your place.
- However if Attendees do not attend the Event, for whatever reason, they are not entitled to a refund.
1.3 Event cancellation and changes
- The Event Organiser reserve the right to cancel the Event if necessary for whatever reason at its sole discretion. If the Event is cancelled, the Event Organiser will refund the Attendee’s Attendance Fees within seven (7) days of being notified of the cancellation. At least three (3) days notice of the cancellation will be provided to attendees if the Event is cancelled.
- If an Attendee is unable to attend the Event, they may transfer the ticket to another person, providing the Attendee notifies the Event Organiser with the substitutes full contact details at least three (3) days before the Event starts.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the Event schedule, substitute speakers on the day of the Event or make any other changes that it deems to be necessary.
1.4 Intellectual Property
Each of the speakers owns Intellectual Property in the materials they present at the Event. Unless
they advise otherwise, Attendees are provided with a limited licence to use the materials for their own
use. Attendees must not:
- make any recordings during the Event without permission from the event organiser;
- alter, copy or reproduce any of the Materials unless the materials are available under Creative Commons 3.0
- on-sell or supply any of the materials presented without permission.
- The Event Organiser excludes liability to the fullest extent possible (whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or under any statute) for any Consequential Loss suffered by an Attendee in connection with their attendance at the Event.
- The Event Organiser limits its liability for breach of warranty under this Agreement, or for a breach of a condition or warranty it cannot lawfully exclude to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for Event Organiser to do so, to the cost of the Attendance Fee.
The Event Organiser complies with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Attendees may be required to complete other documentation, such as questionnaires which are necessary to conduct the Event to a professional standard. By purchasing a ticket, Attendees consent to the Event Organiser taking photographs and including their image in future promotional material about similar Events.