This event has already happened. To view upcoming events, go to the Events page.
This full day masterclass is an intermediate to advanced level - perfect for people who want to immerse themselves in a day of practical learning.Tue 26th March Melbourne / Wed 27th March Sydney / Thur 28th March Brisbane
Updated on March 27th, 2013
Selina Power’s LinkedIn Masterclass is a full day session in a computer lab and is fully catered with lovely food!
- How to set up and enhance your LinkedIn profile
- How to create a company LinkedIn account
- How to add an app to your profile
- Intermediate LinkedIn strategy
- How to ask for LinkedIn recommendations and how to recommend others
- Building your professional network on LinkedIn
- Advanced LinkedIn strategy
- Secret tips that generate big results
- Your personal strategy for 2013
- Your business strategy for 2013
Meet your host
Social Media Advisor at Bluewire Media
If you'd like to organise a payment via EFT, or if you're having any issues with PayPal, give us a call on 0424 329 132 and we'll help you out.
To register, please select Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane. Don't worry, we won't take you away from this page yet...
Tue 26th MarchRegister for Melbourne
Wed 27th MarchRegister for Sydney
Thur 28th MarchRegister for Brisbane
Register for Melbourne
Register for Sydney
This is an intimate computer lab session and numbers are strictly limited. Tickets will be first in, first served. Thanks for your understanding.
This booking system is setup to provide you with a tax receipt. However if there are any problems, please call the office on 1300 258 394 or forward your event confirmation email to [email protected] and Sabine will sort out a tax receipt for you.
Tue 26th March 8:30am - 5:00pm
440 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Wed 27th March 8:30am - 5:00pm
190 – 200 George Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Your laptop or iPad, social media passwords (especially LinkedIn) and business cards.
Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, drinks, Wifi, power, LinkedIn Checklist and spare workbooks if you need one.
Money back guarantee
As always Bluewire provides peace of mind if you don’t find the event useful. Please let us know and we’ll respectfully reimburse your credit card, no questions asked.
Tickets are fully transferable. Just let me [[email protected]] know and we’ll update the details.
If you have special requirements, please let me know and I’ll take care of it for you. [[email protected]].
What do you think?
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to Selina’s LinkedIn Masterclass, Attendees agree to these Terms and Conditions, which forms the contract between the Attendee and Bluewire Media Pty Ltd ACN 115 735 192 (Event Organiser).
1.1 Event inclusions
Your ticket to the Event includes:
- Attendance at all sessions as per the Agenda;
- Materials as provided by the speakers; and all other inclusions as described on the invite.
- Full refund will be given if you cancel more than 3 business days prior to the event. Please notify the event organiser.
- Attendees may transfer their ticket to another person so long as they notify the Event Organiser before the Event of the information about the person who is attending in your place.
- If Attendees do not attend the Event, they are not entitled to a refund.
- If Attendees do not find the Event valuable, you are entitled to a full refund. Please let the Event Organiser know with 24 hours after the event.
1.3 Event cancellation and changes
- The Event Organiser reserve the right to cancel the Event if necessary for whatever reason at its sole discretion. If the Event is cancelled, the Event Organiser will refund the Attendee’s Attendance Fees within seven (7) days of being notified of the cancellation. At least three (3) days notice of the cancellation will be provided to attendees if the Event is cancelled.
- If an Attendee is unable to attend the Event, they may transfer the ticket to another person, providing the Attendee notifies the Event Organiser with the substitutes full contact details at least three (3) days before the Event starts.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the Event schedule, substitute speakers on the day of the Event or make any other changes that it deems to be necessary.
1.4 Intellectual Property
Each of the speakers owns the Intellectual Property in the materials they present at the Event. And most speakers will encourage you to share what you’ve learnt via tweets, blog posts or YouTube videos, so please feel free to do so, but try to refrain from directly infringing the Speakers Intellectual Property. If in doubt, please ask.
Unless advises otherwise, Attendees are provided with a limited licence to use the materials for their own
use. Attendees must not:
- make any recordings during the Event without permission from the Speaker;
- alter, copy or reproduce any of the Materials unless the materials are available under Creative Commons 3.0
- on-sell or supply any of the materials presented without permission.
- The Event Organiser excludes liability to the fullest extent possible (whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or under any statute) for any Consequential Loss suffered by an Attendee in connection with their attendance at the Event.
- The Event Organiser limits its liability for breach of warranty under this Agreement, or for a breach of a condition or warranty it cannot lawfully exclude to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for Event Organiser to do so, to the cost of the Attendance Fee.
The Event Organiser complies with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Attendees may be required to complete other documentation, such as questionnaires which are necessary to conduct the Event to a professional standard. By purchasing a ticket, Attendees consent to the Event Organiser taking photographs and including their image in future promotional material about similar Events.