13 Killer Tips For a Winning Facebook Business Page [Infographic]
Updated on November 23rd, 2019
Did you know that over 75% of brands promote their Facebook posts? That’s why a Facebook business page is important!
It’s probably no surprise given that organic post reach has become just about non-existent in recent times.
But with so many of your ideal customers using Facebook it’s pretty hard to ignore. And Facebook business pages can give you the access, exposure and credibility with your target audience you are desperately craving… If done well.
When I was looking around for some tips on running a better Facebook business page, I stumbled across this awesome infographic from Quill.
Facebook business page
Here are my favourite takeaways to help you social media strategy flourish;
- The top two reasons a user will unlike a brand is if they share uninteresting or too many post
- Adding links to the description of your cover photo and profile picture can increase traffic back to your website
- Visuals and video content perform best, but make sure the video is just under the 2-minute mark
- Follow the 70-20-10 rule for posting content; brand value to your community (70) – other people’s content (20) – promotional content (10)
This infographic was originally published on Quill.
Here’s a excerpt from Hootsuite’s Guide on How to Create a Facebook Business Page in 8 Easy Steps
Go to facebook.com/business and click Create a Page in the top right hand corner. You’ll see several business type options including local business or place, brand or product, and cause or community. Select the type of business you’re creating the Facebook Page for.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.