The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin
Updated on October 14th, 2019
6 to 7 Figures Show
In this episode I talk to Adam about his work with professionals and getting them online. He discusses the adjustments to his business model and program that helped him finally dial in the service model.
Adam Franklin is the bestselling author of the book Web Marketing that Works. He operates his business from Brisbane, Australia.
You can listen as a podcast on Frank Bria’s website or watch below.
6 to 7 Figures Show with Adam Franklin (Ep 21)
I’ve found Frank’s free download very useful. It’s called the High Ticket Blueprint and it’s perfect if you run or are looking to run a high-ticket coaching program.
If you’d like to know more about my coaching program, read on.
Our best clients are consultants and professional advisors who:
Work with high-value clients (worth ~$10k+ in annual spend),
Have 10-20 years experience,
Own valuable IP,
Have existing clients, who know, like and trust them
$250K+ annual revenue (or the capacity to exceed $20K per month quite comfortably),
Have a strong network (personal & professional),
Already have existing word of mouth & referrals,
Have an internal resource to help implement,
Are friendly and coachable,
Have a very strong desire to scale via digital marketing.
If that sounds like you, let’s schedule a 15 Minute LinkedIn Growth Session.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.