The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin
6 to 7 Figures Show
In this episode I talk to Adam about his work with professionals and getting them online. He discusses the adjustments to his business model and program that helped him finally dial in the service model.
Adam Franklin is the bestselling author of the book Web Marketing that Works. He operates his business from Brisbane, Australia.
You can listen as a podcast on Frank Bria’s website or watch below.
6 to 7 Figures Show with Adam Franklin (Ep 21)
I’ve found Frank’s free download very useful. It’s called the High Ticket Blueprint and it’s perfect if you run or are looking to run a high-ticket coaching program.
If you’d like to know more about my coaching program, read on.
Our best clients are consultants and professional advisors who:
Work with high-value clients (worth ~$10k+ in annual spend),
Have 10-20 years experience,
Own valuable IP,
Have existing clients, who know, like and trust them
$250K+ annual revenue (or the capacity to exceed $20K per month quite comfortably),
Have a strong network (personal & professional),
Already have existing word of mouth & referrals,
Have an internal resource to help implement,
Are friendly and coachable,
Have a very strong desire to scale via digital marketing.
If that sounds like you, let’s schedule a 15 Minute LinkedIn Growth Session.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- 3 Tips for Better Public Speaking Presentations [#105] – Oct 18, 2019
- Top Inbound Marketing Tips for Ecommerce Websites – Oct 17, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.