WMTW 106: Frank Bria, author of Scale [Podcast]
Updated on January 4th, 2017
“Audience building is the no.1 skill to have.” Frank Bria (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Frank Bria about the process for growing from 6 to 7 figures and avoiding feast or famine.
- Frank is the author of the book “Scale: How to Grow Your Business by Working Less”
- 4 keys to Scale
- Business Model
- Framework is important in lead generation
- Scaling up = Platform + Groups + Assets
- Messaging should be clear and create a niche that is meaningful to your audience
- Having a niche creates more traction
- Assets/Products should come after gathering an audience
- Focus on audience building
- Scaling your business is the key to personal freedom
Get in touch with Frank
- Visit his website FrankBria.com
- Get to know more about the book at ScaleBookOffer.com
- Connect with Frank on Twitter
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- 3 Tips for Better Public Speaking Presentations [#105] – Oct 18, 2019
- Top Inbound Marketing Tips for Ecommerce Websites – Oct 17, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.