WMTW 145: Franziska Iseli from BasicBananas [Podcast]
“Be in control of how people perceive you.” Franziska Iseli (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk to Franziska Iseli about Position and Perception, and how it helps in business.
- Franziska is the co-founder of BasicBananas and co-author of the book “Perception”.
- Marketing strategies
- Creating a good perception is fundamental for your business.
- Create the image of your business and make sure it is perceived that way.
- Never copy other people.
- Be friendly online.
Get in touch with Franziska
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- How to do marketing if you are shy [#67] – Jun 3, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.