5 Free Google Analytics Dashboards That You Can Download Right Now
Google Analytics Dashboards
Any social media specialist or digital marketing consultant will tell you that the key to their success for their clients is data. We love data. We like to know how many unique visitors have visited our pages, what path they took to reach particular pages or what they typed into Google to find your website. The amount of data that is available about your website traffic is never ending but not many people know how we get all of the data.
Here is a hint, it takes about 5 minutes to set up and then it just collects the data automatically. Here are just a few of my favourite Google Analytics dashboards that you can download with a simple click of a button.
Please note that you should have a Google Analytics account and have installed the tracking code in the backend of your website before clicking the download links.
This Google Analytics Dashboard is for those of you who really want to get an understanding of who the people are that are visiting your website. This is a fairly basic dashboard but for the uninitiated it is an ideal starting point.
This dashboard will give you the following data:
- How many unique visitors?
- In which country/territories do your visitors live? – Top 5
- In which cities do your visitors live? – Top 5
- Language preference settings of your visitors – Top 5
- How many unique smartphone/tablet version?
- Your visitors’ favourite mobile devices – Top 5
- Brands of your visitors’ mobile/tablet device – Top 3
- How many unique laptop/desktop visitors?
- Your visitors’ favourite browsers
- Your visitors’ screen resolution – Top 10
If you want to know how traffic is finding your site and what pages visitors are viewing due to their search results then this dashboard is a must. There is a minor amount of editing on this dashboard, so keep an eye out for any areas that say “EDIT”. You will need to click on the pencil icon when you hover over the widget and then where is says company name type in your company name.
This dashboard includes:
- Total organic visits
- Organic Non Brand Visits
- Source of organic visits
- Top non brand keywords (visits & conversions)
- All organic visits
- pages per visit by organic keyword
- Top SEO landing pages (Organic non brand visits and goals)
- Top organic landing pages
- Top organic keywords &% of bounce visit
- Best organic landing pages – goal completions and conversion rate
- Most successful keywords by goals
If you are currently running a blog and would like to find out how to get new readers then this dashboard from Dashboard Junkie is for you. However this dashboard does not measure conversions and is more of a beginners guide to blog analytics. It also does not track social interactions so I would suggest that if you are using this dashboard also download the following social media dashboard so you have your bases covered.
- How did people find your blog?
- Which kind of people link to you?
- How many people are reading your posts?
- Which search terms are used to find you?
- Where do readers live?
- Is your audience mobile?
- How much can your visitors see?
If you are using social media as a part of your marketing strategy, this particular dashboard is for you. It comes from Justin Cutroni who has a blog called Analytics Talk. For more information on what each of the analytics mean and how to read them correctly click this link. This specific dashboard focuses on social media traffic to your website and includes the following widgets:
- Overall site visits
- On-site social actions
- Social source value
- New visitors acquisition from social
- Value of social engaged
- Revenue and per visit value by Social Network
- Read an article
- Most socially shared content
- Social visits and quality from mobile
- Offsite social actions vs. site traffic
If you have an online store, then remember content is not king, it is data! This dashboard is fantastic and comprehensive and includes the following features:
- Visits and revenue
- Top non-branded keywords (this needs to be configured)
- Visits by Channel
- Top Referrers
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.