How to generate content ideas for social media [#68]
Updated on March 8th, 2020
Learn how to generate content ideas
[Victoria Park Golf Club, Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia]
The question I address today is “How do I come up with content ideas?’. Here’s my answer.
VIDEO: How to come up with content ideas for social media
Good day folks, as you know, I’m doing this 100 day challenge, doing a hundred videos in a hundred days. And a lot of people have asked me, how do I think of what to say each time? And it comes from a variety of inspirations.
Ideas for content creation
So, the first is obviously reader questions or client questions.
So I’ll often record a short video after meeting with a client or getting an email response from a reader. That certainly is easy to answer.
Original content marketing ideas
Alternatively, when I am running out of ideas, I turn to a website called Answer The Public.com. So what that does is it looks through all the information of search queries that people are typing into Google and it gives you all the questions related to a particular topic that you’re interested in.
You can use them tips to create content ideas for social media too.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.