How to get more real estate listings with social media [#61]
[Urban Property, Paddington, Queensland]
“How can real estate agents can get more listings with content marketing & social media?”
I’ve been speaking with some of the agents here about how to utilise content marketing and social media to get more listings.
Now just at a high level some of the stuff that I want to share with you is the importance of connecting with the right people, whether that’s through LinkedIn or Facebook or Instagram and sharing useful knowledge.
There’s so much stuff that you have, and that real estate agents have, that you can be sharing in terms of videos, articles, et cetera. Then not only connecting with them on social media but looking at ways to engage with them on email. If you do that you’ll stay top of mind with the right people, you’d be building trust with the people in your network and you’ll be filling your pipeline of opportunities.
You’ll shorten the sale cycle because people trust you, you’ll be getting word of mouth and referrals because you’re top of mind and you’ll be getting more appraisals because you’ve got a pipeline of leads to work through.
Hope that helps. See you later.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can get 10 new sales conversations in the next 30 days.
- Why Your Business Needs Digital Marketing in 2020 – Sep 12, 2019
- How to Successfully Hire & Retain ‘A Players’ for Your Team – Jul 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.