What good clients do well [#29]
Updated on November 9th, 2019
[Highway Hotel, Bunbury, Western Australia]
Question: “What do good clients do well?”
aka “What do good clients do to get the best results?”
Answer: They implement quickly and they don’t over think it.
VIDEO – What good clients do well
TRANSCRIPT: Good clients
So the first thing really is just to, don’t overthink stuff. Like I just off a call today in the car with a client who said, “I implemented what you said,” it was a very simple approach of inviting people that you connect with on LinkedIn if they want to be a part of a very short survey, we’ll then share some of the findings in an article.
So he’s reached out to a whole bunch of people, 15 responses, so the moral of that story is just don’t overthink stuff.
If you’ve got the homework just get in and do it as quickly as you can, and should hopefully, get results like this client. Take care, see you later.
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge. For all my videos, join my Facebook page
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- SEO Tips and Tricks People Use to Get Position Zero – Nov 12, 2019
- 10 Reasons You’re Not Getting Enough Business From Your Website – Nov 10, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.