Why Google Reviews = Social Proof [#58]
[Paddington, Brisbane, Queensland]
The power of Google reviews and how to get them!
Hi, it’s Adam Franklin. Today’s video is all about social proof, particularly via Google reviews. Now, if it’s not something that you’re actively collecting from your customers and subscribers, then it’s something that I recommend you start straight away. So, technically how you do it is you go to google.com/business and you can then register your company. Or even if you’re an individual, register yourself as an individual on there and you’re going to validate your actual physical address. They’ll send you a postcard.
Then what happens then is that you can be accumulating Google reviews from happy customers and clients. Then when people Google your name or they Google your company name, down the right-hand side of the search results will hopefully be your profile and a whole bunch of hopefully five-star reviews. Hope that helps. See you.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can get 10 new sales conversations in the next 30 days.
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.