Why Google Reviews Are Social Proof for Your Business [#58]
Updated on March 12th, 2020
Google Reviews for Business
[Paddington, Brisbane, Queensland]
The power of Google reviews and how to get them!
VIDEO: Google Reviews for your business
Hi, it’s Adam Franklin. Today’s video is all about social proof, particularly via Google reviews. Now, if it’s not something that you’re actively collecting from your customers and subscribers, then it’s something that I recommend you start straight away.
How do you get reviews in Google?
First you need to set it up. Technically how you do it is you go to google.com/business and you can then register your company. Or even if you’re an individual, register yourself as an individual on there and you’re going to validate your actual physical address. They’ll send you a postcard.
Then what happens then is that you can be accumulating Google reviews from happy customers and clients. Then when people Google your name or they Google your company name, down the right-hand side of the search results will hopefully be your profile and a whole bunch of hopefully five-star reviews.
Hope that helps. See you.
PS. Now you need to get some Google reviews!
Always ask clients who’ve had a good experience to write you a Google Review. I recommend sending them a link directly to your Google Business Page to make it easier for them.
How do I read google reviews?
You can see them publicly on your Google page, but I recommend logging in and responding to the reviews as well.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.