Grow your pipeline with good emails [#48]
Updated on May 26th, 2019
[Emporium, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland]
G’day, it’s Adam Franklin. And today I just want to cover off the third part of my marketing methodology, where basically, we’re growing the pipeline. So when people see you on email, and you’re communicating with them via email, and you’re actually sharing good quality content, and you’ve unpacked that IP so you can share it in a meaningful format. And then getting it in their inbox regularly.
Well, that’s really where you have earned the opportunity to ask, or initiate, a sales conversation. And it can be very simple, one line email, or it could be a more detailed offer. But, that’s the way you grow your pipeline of opportunities — of qualified leads — of sales conversations. Is when you’ve got good quality content, and that you’ve unpacked the IP and you’re sharing that via email with the people on your list. So that’s the third part of my methodology, hope you’re well, see you on the next video.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.