How to come up with content ideas [#68]
[Victoria Park Golf Club, Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia]
The question I address today is “How do I come up with content ideas?’. Here’s my answer.
Good day folks, as you know, I’m doing this hundred-day challenge, doing a hundred videos in a hundred days. And a lot of people have asked me, how do I think of what to say each time? And it comes from a variety of inspirations.
So, the first is obviously reader questions or client questions. So I’ll often record a short video after meeting with a client or getting an email response from a reader. That certainly is easy to answer.
Alternatively, when I am running out of ideas, I turn to a website called Answer The Public.com. So what that does is it looks through all the information of search queries that people are typing into Google and it gives you all the questions related to a particular topic that you’re interested in.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- 3 Tips for Better Public Speaking Presentations [#105] – Oct 18, 2019
- Top Inbound Marketing Tips for Ecommerce Websites – Oct 17, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.