WMTW 111: Ian Cleary of Razor Social [Podcast]
Updated on December 17th, 2015
“Social media is building relationships and awareness.” Ian Cleary (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Ian Cleary about social media, email lists, sales funnels and public speaking.
- Ian owns the website RazorSocial.com
- Social media keeps on moving and upgrading, there is constant learning.
- Continuously share content on different platforms.
- Social Media is about building relationship with your customers.
- Funneling is getting your traffic to purchase your product.
- 5 emails for 5 days strategy.
- Optimisation instead of rebranding.
- Build relationships with other people to open opportunities for growth.
Get in touch with Ian
- Download Ian’s Social Media Prism.
- Visit his website RazorSocial.com
- Follow him on Twitter @IanCleary
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.