[Infographic] How to Combine Email Marketing and Social Media
Email Marketing and Social Media…
A match made in heaven!
This is an infographic from our friends at Campaign Monitor.
As a marketer, you may be wondering where to invest your budget. After all, you want to get the most out of your marketing efforts. Are you wondering if you should focus on email marketing campaigns? Social media? Paid search? SEO?
While email marketing holds the highest ROI of any digital marketing channel, there are arguments to be made for investing in any one of these different digital marketing strategies. However, a smart marketer knows that the most powerful campaigns work across multiple channels.
Since email marketing campaigns and social media strategies can bring a positive ROI, this infographic will give you ideas on how you can unite your social media and email strategies to create engaging campaigns.
How to combine Email Marketing and Social Media
BLUEWIRE MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can get 10 new sales conversations in the next 30 days and 2 new high-value clients in 90 days.
- Top 5 Tips for Creating a Delectable Thanksgiving Social Media Strategy – Oct 14, 2019
- How do I get more exposure on LinkedIn? 🔥[#104] – Oct 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.