WMTW 081: James Schramko from Superfast Business [podcast]
“Be customer focused and build your website around your customer.” James Schramko (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to James about content marketing, why it’s good for traditional businesses and tips for getting started.
- James is owner of SuperfastBusiness and is the host of the Podcast SuperFast Business with James Schramko
- Has done more than 500 podcasts including guesting and used his podcast as the main marketing instrument for his business.
- Knowing the target audience and creating relevant information is the key for accelerated marketing.
- Difference between content marketing an online business and a traditional corporate business:
- More options online
- Faster results online
- Track, test and measure in real time online.
- Pre-education reduces fear and anxiety.
- Tips to become on top of your market
- Have your own website
- Proper email
- Have your contact number and address on your website
- Deliver quality content
Get in touch with James
- Go to his website SuperfastBusiness
- Get free trainings at OwntheRaceCourse
- Follow him on Twitter @JamesSchramko
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.