WMTW 105: Josh Denning, the Tropical Entrepreneur [Podcast]
Updated on October 31st, 2015
“There’s a lot of work that goes into getting ranking and growing traffic.” Josh Denning (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Josh Denning about SEO and some of the things to look out for! Plus what you can be doing yourself as a marketer.
- Josh is the host of the “Tropical Entrepreneur Podcast”.
- He offers SEO marketing packages to online entrepreneurs at a price that is affordable.
- Collaboration is important between the company and the customer.
- Use technology to leverage and gain the edge over competitors.
- Basic SEO
- Use an agency if you are a medium sized enterprise; build an SEO team if you are a large one.
- Have a good website that loads fast
- Create content that solves the client’s problems
- Create a good user experience
- Buy a domain, build it and link it back to your site.
- SEO companies “Guarantees” should be realistic.
- Guaranteed no 1 ranking is a red flag.
- Cheap SEO is usually a scam.
Get in touch with Josh
- Go to his website TropicalEntrepreneur.com
- Check out his agency SmartROI.com.au
- Email him at Josh[at]SmartROI.com.au
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Fake negative comments - Jun 23, 2022
- 7 Offline Marketing Strategies That Your Online Brand Must Adopt - Jun 17, 2022
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.