WMTW 084: Josh Turner author of Connect [podcast]
Updated on June 11th, 2015
“Relationship building is the best path to take.” Josh Turner (Tweet this)
Adam Franklin chats to Josh Turner about all the wonderful opportunities on LinkedIn to build relationships with influencers, connect with prospects and contribute to groups.
- Josh is the Author of the book “Connect: The Secret LinkedIn Playbook To Generate Leads, Build Relationships, And Dramatically Increase Your Sales.” Josh is also the founder of LinkedIn University.
- In generating leads for the business, develop the relationship first then take the time to build on that.
- Classic mistakes made on LinkedIn
- Sending a connection request to someone you do not know (and approaching them in the wrong way).
- Not having a clear plan.
- Steps to include in the plan:
- Define your prospect profile
- Be in the right LinkedIn group
- Get a professional picture
- Have a headline tells people your business
- Get third party social testimonials
- LinkedIn groups are helpful in content distribution and developing relationships with prospects.
- Be the best at one thing.
Special “Your LinkedIn Marketing Master Plan” — worth $197, for free
Follow the instructions at http://theconnectbook.com/media
- Connect: The Secret LinkedIn Playbook To Generate Leads, Build Relationships, And Dramatically Increase Your Sales
- LinkedIn University
Get in touch with Josh
- Get an exclusive offer from Josh at theconnectbook.com/media
- Connect with him at Twitter @JoshBTurner
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.