Updated on January 23rd, 2017
Welcome to Lesson #5 of the free “Tools of The Trade” mini-course.
Today’s tool is actually more of a “technique” that I’ve found incredibly valuable when it comes to growing our Bluewire email list. Since you’ve got the “tools” in place — you are now well placed to get people onto your email list.
The best way is to this is outlined in my video training. This video training usually costs $97 to access but since I am the presenter, I am allowed to share it with you for free (thanks to Frank Bria’s Big Mission Big Business Online Summit).
Watch the 41 minute, no-fluff, training.
A quick overview on getting to 100 subscribers:
- Email people you know and ask them if they’d like to receive your emails
- Announce it to people in your social media networks and invite them to join.
- Ask existing readers to forward your emails on to a friend.
Getting from 100 to 1,000 subscribers:
- Write guest articles for other people’s blogs and have a Call To Action (CTA) to
- Publish a piece of flagship content on a landing page (and optimize it for Google)
If you’re more advanced, the video also teaches you to how get past 1,000 and then to 10k and beyond.
Get going and invite your friends to join you ;-)
In the comments, let me know how you’re going and I’ll see you for the next lesson!
Co-founder of Bluewire Media
Co-author of Web Marketing That Works
To recap, here are the lessons, in the “Tools Of The Trade” mini-course so far: