Link2Sheet: Save LinkedIn contacts to a Google Sheet [video #21]
Updated on June 3rd, 2019
This free Chrome plugin Link2Sheet excellent because it solves the problem of keeping track of all the connections you reach out to on LinkedIn.
Good day, it’s Adam Franklin. Today I just want to share with you a really cool Chrome plugin that I’ve found super, super useful. It’s called Link2Sheet, and it actually helps when you’re using LinkedIn to save contacts across to a Google spreadsheet. Now, the reason this is so powerful is because, say you’re targeting mortgage brokers or real estate agents or financial advisors, you can do searches for these people on LinkedIn and it might give you hundreds or maybe thousands of people that match that search criteria.
How do you actually keep track of who these people are and where you are at in terms of your nurturing and your communication with them? Well, that’s where this plugin comes into play. It’s called Link2Sheet. It stands for LinkedIn to Google Sheet. It’s a free Chrome plugin, and what you can do is when you’re looking at somebody’s profile, it puts an extra button on your LinkedIn dashboard. You can just hit Link2Sheet and their public details will then be added to a Google spreadsheet.
So, if you’re going through a list of, say, hundreds of different contacts that you want to connect with, you can then just hit the button each time and add them to a massive long spreadsheet. Then, after that, you can add extra columns if you like and say, “Look, I’ve reached out to this person. I’ve emailed them, I’ve tried to call them” or whatever else, whatever your nurturing process is, but yes, it’s all saved to a spreadsheet so it can be nice and tidy and you can have visibility on it when you add all these contacts across. So much more neat and tidy than just having them all in LinkedIn, because there’s no really neat way to order them or to track them.
So, yes, really cool tool. Came from a recommendation in my Bluewire community from Susan Jarvis. Big shout out to you. Thank you very much. See you later.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- Create SEO Friendly Content: 5 Cardinal Rules to Follow - Apr 3, 2020
- Find and Validate Content Ideas: 10+ Free Tools - Apr 2, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.