LinkedIn Marketing In 5 Minutes A Day
Updated on March 11th, 2020
LinkedIn In 5 Minutes A Day
LinkedIn is so much more than a digital Rolodex!
Here is a LinkedIn 5 minute daily marketing plan that I personally follow every day to generate more leads in LinkedIn.
3 Minutes – Check Who’s Viewed Your Profile. These are all potential leads or current connections who have viewed your LinkedIn profile recently. If these people are not a sales lead, employee or employer yet, then they may be in the near future. Click on those people’s accounts and send them an invitation to connect with you, adding a custom message letting them know you noticed that they viewed your profile and explaining what you could add to the connection. For me, for example, this is the sharing of social media news and ideas.
2 minute – Share some value adding content. If you have written a blog post recently then place this on your profile. You can add this to your profile by clicking the add media button which is represented by a square with a plus symbol. Then share this content to all of the relevant LinkedIn Groups that you are connected with.
LinkedIn in 5 Minutes A Day
It is as simple as that!
OUR MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 6 ways we help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book. Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join the private group on Facebook. Access free training resources, and hang out with 2,300+ peers.
4. Discover your marketing score. Take the 40 point Marketing Scorecard (in < 6mins) and get a customised report.
5. DIY for $7. Get the Complete 50+ Script Library for connecting with people to winning clients.6. Let's brainstorm how to fill your marketing funnel. DM the word "INTERESTED" via Messenger or book a 20 min slot to talk on Zoom.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.