I’ve been teaching this entire system to private coaching clients, so I want to get you started with the basics.
Here are the first two script frameworks. There are 5 in the PDF.
Try using these frameworks when you “Add A Note” when you’re reaching out to connect with 2nd/3rd degree contacts on LinkedIn.
I’d like to invite you to my ______ (eg. consulting / Sydney) network.
Your profile caught my attention when I was searching for ________. I’d love to connect.
By the way, in terms of ‘outreach’ the biggest mistakes I see all the time are people…
1. Don’t “Add A Note”
2. Launch into a sales pitch in the connection request message(!)
Follow the outreach script frameworks above and you’ll stand out from 99% of people on LinkedIn.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the~OptIn_120~. Hit reply and let me know.
CEO – Bluewire Media
Author of Web Marketing That Works
PS. When you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you grow:
1. Download theWeb Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. . It’s a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
You’ve received this email because you are subscribed to the Bluewire News. At some point you have downloaded one or more of our free marketing templates or e-books. Whilst we’d be sad to see you go, you can easily opt-out at the link here Unsubscribe