LinkedIn Daily Plan – Theme your days [#93]
Updated on October 14th, 2019
[Princeton University, New Jersey, USA]
Here’s how I theme my LinkedIn activity every day as part of my LinkedIn Daily Marketing Plan.
VIDEO: How I theme marketing days on LinkedIn
G’day it’s Adam Franklin here at Princeton University in New Jersey, it’s a beautiful campus. What I want to do today is actually to share with you my own 10 Minute Daily LinkedIn Plan. I do have a template that you can request, just type “10 Minute Plan” in the comments.
These days I like to set a different theme for each day as a general rule.
How I theme marketing days:
#1. So one day I will be reaching out to people on my email subscriber list, so my Bluewire News subscribers.
#2. Another day I will be doing a video like this and recording that and editing it.
#3. Another day I’ll be responding to people who comment and actually request what it is that I give away.
#4. That will often take probably two days of the week.
#5. Then the fifth day I’ll actually be continuing the conversation with people. So once I’ve sent the initial PDF or whatever it is, then if they write back and say “Thank you,” well then I can continue the conversation on and invite them to a webinar or invite them to download something else that might be of interest.
So that’s how I do my 10 minutes a day on LinkedIn. I have a theme each day. If you’d like my general LinkedIn 10 Minute Daily Plan, just write “10 Minute Plan” in the comments and I’ll be sure to send that over to you, no opt-in required, nothing like that. I’ll get it to you as quick as I can. Alright, see you later.
I’ll talk to you soon, see you.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.