There is a lot to be said for writing interesting e-books. They can help spread your ideas, win clients, influence prospects & maybe even land you a job.
Apparently, that is what happened when Steve Chazin published his ebook ‘Marketing Apple.’
It’s a free download & a very interesting read.
Marketing Apple – 5 Secrets of the World’s Best Marketing Machine e-book by Steve Chazin.
His 5 key messages:
1. Products don’t sell, people do
2. Never be first to market – make something good, great.
3. Empower early adopters – they want to help you!
4. Boil the story down to its syrupy goodness – Think big, write small.
5. Go one step further – surprise & delight your customers.
Steve Chazin is not a typical job seeker.Instead of following the traditional path, in September 2007 Chazin started a blog andwrote an e-book, Marketing Apple – 5 Secrets of the World’s Best Marketing Machine, whichhe offered for free.Then Chazin waited for the world to find him.He didn’t have to wait long; the first day saw 2,900 downloads of Marketing Apple, with2,100 on the second day and an average of 300 per day in the three months that followed.In a very short time, tens of thousands of people downloaded Marketing Apple, and hundredsof people wrote about it on their blogs. Chazin propelled himself into the world as a recognizedexpert on the kind of marketing used by Apple, Inc. And he instantly set himself far apartfrom the rest of the pack of job seekers looking for consulting work or a VP of marketing job.
How much more impressive is that than a traditional resume?
What could happen to you or your company if you wrote a truly interesting e-book?
Web Strategy Brisbane: If you’d like to write a brilliant e-book and share it with the world, consider calling Bluewire Media for help on 1300 258 394.
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- Don’t create a marketing prison [#76] – Jun 12, 2019