Marketing ideas are easy [#64]
[Go Between Bridge, Milton, Queensland]
Today’s question: “What do I do with my ideas?”
G’day, it’s Adam Franklin, and today I want to talk to you about ideas. Now, ideas are easy.
I don’t know anybody who doesn’t have plenty of ideas about their marketing, or their business, or their life. In fact, I find ideas easy. They don’t have to be good ideas, but I’ve got a whole backlog of ideas in my Trello board. And what I find really difficult is actually picking an idea, picking an idea that I’m going to implement. And even more difficult is sticking to that and saying no to all the other ideas that come along.
Now, that is the tough bit. It’s easy to have ideas. It’s easy, even, to pick an idea. But it’s hard to stick with it. So my suggestion that I found useful is pick one, and then give yourself permission not to worry about reading every single blog, watching every single YouTube video, and all of that. Try and tune out to that stuff until you’ve seen your idea all the way through to completion. Hope that helps. That’s it for me on the Brissy River here. See you.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
100 videos in 100 days.
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge.
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can get 10 new sales conversations in the next 30 days.
- The 6 to 7 Figures Show – Episode 021: Adam Franklin – Jul 4, 2019
- How to do marketing if you are shy [#67] – Jun 3, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.