Get your marketing in sync [#99]
Updated on September 28th, 2019
[Carnegie Lake, Princeton Uni, New Jersey, USA]
Like a good rowing crew, all the elements of your marketing need to be in sync to perform properly!
VIDEO – Get your marketing in sync
G’day guys Adam Franklin here on Carnegie Lake which is the Princeton University private lake for their rowing crews. And you can see behind me the markers that indicate four different lanes, where the crews will do their training. In rowing, it’s important to get everything in sync, working properly, for teams to perform properly on race day.
Really the same thing applies with marketing because there’s so many little moving parts, particularly technology, but also the practise of getting your message right, getting the sequence right, knowing what to say and when to say it, that you kind of do need to have a lot of practise to get it working properly.
That’s my insights and my tips today. Do the practise, understand all the moving parts, and just practise getting them all working simultaneously. Take care. See you next video.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.