Keep the marketing plan simple [#9]
Updated on October 16th, 2019
[Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia]
Keep your marketing simple (ideally on a one page marketing plan) and implement it every day, or least every week. Give the plan enough time to see results.
Video – Marketing Plan
Good day, Adam Franklin here and one final tip as part of my “100 Videos in 100 Days” is one of the things that I share with our clients. And that is just, keep the action plans simple and it doesn’t have to be overly complex or overly thought through. The real magic happens when you just stick to the game plan, a simple game plan but you execute it every day or at least every week.
So that’s my tip today. Whatever the plan is, stick to it. Execute it and then give it enough time to actually see results before you go deciding whether it was effective or not so effective. That’s it from me and at Burleigh Heads today. Stick to the plan. Give it enough time to work and then assess it afterwards. Bye. Take care.
100 videos in 100 days. Want more?
This is part of my 100 videos in 100 days challenge. For all my videos, join my Facebook page
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn Masterclass’ on optimising your profile, building your network and growing your B2B pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can use LinkedIn to grow a pipeline of high-value B2B clients.
- 5 Tips To Increase Lead Magnet Downloads (That ACTUALLY Work) – Jan 17, 2020
- Top 5 blunders you should not make in email marketing – Jan 15, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.