WMTW 148: Matthew Kimberley from Professional Persuasion [Podcast]
Updated on March 8th, 2017
“The prospect is lucky to have found you.” Matthew Kimberley (Tweet this)
In this episode I talk with Matthew Kimberley about sales, persuasion, speaking, and a whole lot more.
- Matthew Kimberley is the author of the book “How to Get a Grip”
- You need to warm up the audience first before marketing
- Utilize the data at hand
- Confidence is important in persuasion
- Authority is critical, take control of your prospects
- Bonuses do work
- Advice on speaking:
- Know your material inside and out
- Learn from feedback
- Every performance is a rehearsal
Get in touch with Matthew
Go to MatthewKimberley.com, download the PDF, and reply to the welcome email saying “Adam sent me”
- Follow him on Twitter @mjkimberley
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Fake negative comments - Jun 23, 2022
- 7 Offline Marketing Strategies That Your Online Brand Must Adopt - Jun 17, 2022
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.