WMTW 098: Mike Overell, CEO and cofounder RecruitLoop [Podcast]
“The 3 roles of a CEO are: set the vision, build a great team and find resources.” Mike Overell (Tweet this)
In this episode I speak with Mike Overell about growing a startup in Silicon Valley, the challenges of recruitment and marketing from scratch.
- Mike is the CEO and Co-founder of RecruitLoop.
- RecruitLoop answers the need for “Finding the right people.”
- Building off shore team members is a challenge for every business.
- As the CEO, Mike’s role is to:
- Define the vision and direction
- Find and hire the right team
- Make sure there is enough resources
- Inbound marketing is their choice of getting found.
- The key is to create content based on what your audience needs.
- Life balance is important to channel your energy.
- Done is better than perfect.
Get in touch with Mike
- Visit his website at RecruitLoop.com
- Follow Mike on Twitter @mboverell
- Email him Michael[at]recruitloop.com
Did you like this podcast?
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- The Olympic story I reluctantly shared - Nov 20, 2015
- Time Management and Productivity Hacks of Billionaires & Olympians [Podcast] - Nov 18, 2015
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.