Get you and your team skilled up in social media, like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
Social Media Training Courses for Mortgage Brokers
Learning how to use social media is now a highly desirable corporate skill set. If you go through a social media training program, you’ll walk away with all the skills you require to navigate social media safely.
We’ve got a range of options for getting the social media training you and your team needs. All programs are private and can be customised to your company’s needs. Depending on your requirements, one of these programs should suit you.
Your trainer, Adam Franklin.
Adam Franklin is the co-author of Web Marketing That Works — an Amazon #1 best seller. He is also a professional speaker, podcast host and CEO of Bluewire Media – which he started in 2005.
His blog was Australia’s #1 business blog and his work is featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Adviser, The Australian, Sydney Morning Herald and The Courier Mail.
He teaches 1000s of students via his online courses and his ‘Bluewire News’ email goes out to over 28,000 professionals worldwide. He is a regular judge for the Australian Broking Awards, regular speaker for The Adviser’s Better Business Summit and Digital Marketing Bootcamp and he will show you how to use use social media to write more loans!
AGENDA: Social media for Mortgage Brokers: Stay top of mind and write more loans in 10 Minutes a Day
In Adam’s social media for real estate agents presentation, we’ll cover:
- The power of referrals and being front of mind for writing more loams
- Overcoming the 6 Mindset Myths (I can’t do it, my vendors aren’t on social media, I don’t have time, I’m terrible at tech, it’s a waste of time, I need to pay for adverts)
- How social media can amplify and accelerate trust in a relatively low-trust industry.
- Setting up your LinkedIn Profile properly.
- Using LinkedIn Advanced Search to prospect and form partnerships with agents,
- Case studies of brokers getting leads from social media
- Calculating the ROI of social media
- How using social media can buy back your time, so you have more time to focus on what you do best.
- How to leverage reviews to amplify trust.
- How to handle negative comments and turn detractors around.
- 10 Minute Daily Plans for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The program can go between 60min – 2 hours, and will be tailored for your audience.
To check availability, email adam.franklin [at] bluewiremedia.com.au
Each of these programs focuses all the major social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. We cover the basics, and then work your way up through intermediate and advanced tactics.
In-house executive social media training
Our social media trainers can come and teach your principal, executive team and brokerss on an ‘as-needed’ basis. Maybe you just need a refresher or have a specific list of skills you’d like to learn, or some things you’d like to troubleshoot with us. Let us know your needs and we’ll come and help.