How to do off the cuff videos [#141]
How to do off the cuff videos
[Cargo Wharf, Melbourne, VIC, Australia]
VIDEO: Off the cuff video framework
Today I’m going to talk you through a simple framework for doing off the cuff videos just like this.
And it’s from my friend, Alexi.
Before I had this framework, I would often think about what to say, and it would kind of just do my head in a little bit. Then I realised that if I just kept a list of topics, then that would be a very easy system, because I could just look at the topics, when I was about to shoot a video, and know what to talk about.
But now this new framework that Alexi has taught me is, talk it through this framework.
- What happened in the past,
- What’s happening now,
- and the framework for the future.
So whilst I’m teaching you this framework, I’m also implementing it myself. Past, present, future is a simple framework for these off the cuff, impromptu videos. My name is Adam Franklin, hope that helps. See you next time.
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 6 ways we help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book. Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join the private group on Facebook. Access free training resources, and hang out with 2,300+ peers.
4. Discover your marketing score. Take the 40 point Marketing Scorecard (in < 6mins) and get a customised report.
5. DIY for $7. Get the Complete 50+ Script Library for connecting with people to winning clients.6. Let's brainstorm how to fill your marketing funnel. DM the word "INTERESTED" via Messenger or book a 20 min slot to talk on Zoom.
- Fake negative comments - Jun 23, 2022
- 7 Offline Marketing Strategies That Your Online Brand Must Adopt - Jun 17, 2022