Offer people a ride [#87]
[St Louis, Missouri, USA]
I believe it’s win-win when you help people out and offer them a ride. Here’s why!
Good day guys, it’s Adam Franklin here. We got horses and carts in the streets here in St. Louis and it’s awesome. So, I’m hoping the audio works on this one because it didn’t on the other couple. But, what this has got me thinking about is the importance of offering people a ride, giving help to people, not only clients, but partners in the industry.
And one of the reasons I’m actually here in St. Louis is because Josh Turner, the host, he supported me and I’ve supported him over the years. So, this is a way to say thank you to his partners. So, he’s organised a Mastermind here in St. Louis and that’s why I’m here because we’ve offered to support each other, we’ve offered to give each other a ride here and there. And I support his products and his company and him because I believe in what he does!
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways we can help you grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. It's a great place to get to know us better and hang out with peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free ‘LinkedIn 101’ on-demand training on improving your profile, building your network and growing your pipeline on LinkedIn.
5. Work directly with me. Book a LinkedIn Growth Session and we can explore how you can get 10 new sales conversations in the next 30 days and 2 new high-value clients in 90 days.
- Top 5 Tips for Creating a Delectable Thanksgiving Social Media Strategy – Oct 14, 2019
- How do I get more exposure on LinkedIn? 🔥[#104] – Oct 13, 2019
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.