Offer people a ride with their marketing [#87]
Updated on October 21st, 2019
Why you should offer people a ride
[St Louis, Missouri, USA]
I believe it’s win-win when you help people out and offer them a ride. Here’s why!
VIDEO – Offer people a ride
Good day guys, it’s Adam Franklin here. We got horses and carts in the streets here in St. Louis and it’s awesome. So, I’m hoping the audio works on this one because it didn’t on the other couple. But, what this has got me thinking about is the importance of offering people a ride, giving help to people, not only clients, but partners in the industry.
And one of the reasons I’m actually here in St. Louis is because Josh Turner, the host, he supported me and I’ve supported him over the years. So, this is a way to say thank you to his partners. So, he’s organised a Mastermind here in St. Louis and that’s why I’m here because we’ve offered to support each other, we’ve offered to give each other a ride here and there. And I support his products and his company and him because I believe in what he does!
MY MARKETING METHODOLOGY
PS. When you're ready, here are 5 ways help consultants & advisors grow:
1. Web Strategy Planning Template (PDF). Our flagship 1-page tool we co-created with David Meerman Scott. It’s been downloaded over 1 million times and featured on Forbes.
2. Read a free chapter from our book: Web Marketing That Works --- an Amazon #1 best seller.
3. Join my private invitation-only group on Facebook. Get to know us better and hang out with your peers.
4. Watch my pitch-free 17 min ‘LinkedIn Crash Course for Consultants’ and get 10 PDF Guides when you register.
5. Book a Digital Growth Session. We can hop on a 15 minute call to explore how you can win high-value B2B clients!
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.