WMTW 117: Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income [Podcast]
“Take steps ahead of time to succeed down the road.” Pat Flynn (Tweet this)
In this episode I chat to Pat Flynn about the keys to creating your own online business.
- Pat is the owner and founder of smartpassiveincome.com and is the host of the podcast AskPat
- He has a new book entitled “Will It Fly”; a book about validating, building and launching an online business
- Pat is the “crash test dummy” for online businesses
- A successful business takes time to build
- Do not rush things, validate your ideas
- Things to do when creating a business online:
- Define your idea
- Share it, get opinions
- Market research
- Talk 1-on-1 with your audience and know about the PLAN
- P – Problems
- L – Language
- A – Anecdotes
- N – Need
Get in touch with Pat
If you liked this podcast, please click to tweet this show >>
We would love you to subscribe to Web Marketing That Works and please leave your honest reviews via:
Bonus 33 Free Templates
Download the 33 free templates from our new book.
Or order the book online: Web Marketing That Works: Confessions from the Marketing Trenches (Wiley 2014).
- Remote work is here to stay, is your business ready for it? - Mar 20, 2020
- Building Your First Business Website – 9 Essential Tips - Mar 19, 2020
Content Marketing Sales Funnel
Your content marketing sales funnel is all about getting people to know, like and trust you by nurturing them with the right information at the right time.